We have developed modular Cloud utilizing Solution as a Service (SaaS) to monitor and manage industrial battery systems.
Modular approach is realized using simple miniature non-intrusive wireless sensor combined with cloud platform that provides the battery intelligence.
With the cloud solution all of our customers can be served in scalable and flexible manner.
Do you want to
• Reduce your battery maintenance costs by using usage based model?
• Educate your people and customers to use their batteries better?
• Save money by extending the lifetime of your batteries?
• Monitor the usage patterns of your battery systems?
• Reduce your liabilities on battery warranties?
• Our solution informs you about upcoming problems before they really occur.
• With the usage data you can proactively schedule the maintenance cycles.
• Predictive maintenance extends battery lifetime and reduces costs.
• You can also save money by timing your new battery purchases.
• Complete battery usage history is a powerful money-saving tool when you need get proof against false warranty claims for broken equipment.
• Actually, Our solution will not allow your people and customers to go so far as it continuously monitors the usage and helps them to eliminate damaging usage patterns.
• No initial cost to get the service operational as you only pay for the batteries you want to monitor!
• No need for local infrastructure as the installed device can be fitted with its own radio module.
• You can use the same service even if all of your batteries are not in the same location!
• As only one non-intrusive device is added to each monitored battery pack
...You can RETROFIT all of your batteries!
Interested to experience more?
Please contact us at email@example.com to get more information and inquire about possibility to get a pilot installation!
We proudly announce that we are one of the finalists of the New Energy Challenge! newenergychallenge.com
Hi, It’s official now! Trademark registration for Bamomas has been completed! Best wishes from, Happy Bamomas team (Pavel, Raimo and Yevgeni)
We are happy to announce that our team have been select to join “2017 Smart Energy accelerator program” in Amsterdam. For more info please have a look at Rockstart news: “OUR FRESH BATCH OF SMART ENERGY STARTUPS IS HERE!“ See you in Amsterdam, Bamomas team (Pavel, Raimo and Yevgeni)
We are attending the SLUSH 2016 event in Helsinki on 30th of November and 1st of December. You can spot us easily as we will be wearing T-Shirt with our logo proudly visible! Please stop by and lets have a chat and we will tell you more about the solution and status. See Ya, Bamomas Read more about Let’s meet at SLUSH 2016![…]
This week battery monitoring devices were installed to two (2) forklift trucks at Metro-Pikatukku (wholesale warehouse) in Tampere. Right after installation the devices started sending useful data to our cloud platform where the pilot customers representatives at Wihuri Oy Aarnio could access the data relevant to their Forklift trucks. With the data Read more about Battery monitoring devices installed to pilot customers Forklift Trucks in Tampere
Our innovative and non-intrusive sensor reads the height of the electrolyte level indicator and send’s digitized information to the cloud platform. The sensor is housed in the 3D-printed cap that replaces the existing removable lid of the watering systems water level indicator plug. This week 1st sensor was installed to TAKK forklift truck.